WHYBAY Offer to Everyone
Get 30% Share at WHYBAY
Welcome to WHYBAY
India's First Career Orianted Social Network
Join WHYBAY TEAM
As Programmer | As investor | As business Developer | As writer
WHYBAY is India’s 1st career oriented social networking site that allows people to communicate with their friends and exchange information. This is a leading platform, where you can find information related to any competition exams, vacancy, exam notifications, results, interview preparation tips, shortcut tricks and more. WHYBAY has a very wide database which includes current-affairs, study materials, a tendency to connect each and every one socially .
Basically WHYBAY Came out with as the result of very hard work and With this concept Mr. Ishwar Kumar has introduced WHYBAY (Founder and Owner of WHYBAY) where one can express themselves in the form of articles blogs and books and also could retrieve that at any instant by using the keywords.
" Our mission is to help our clients make distinctive, lasting, and substantial improvements in their performance and to build a great firm that attracts, develops, excites, and retains exceptional people."
In determining if WHYBAY is the right career choice for you, it may help to understand how we are structured, where we are located around the world, and how your background and experiences may fit with the many opportunities. Read the sections below to help answer those questions.
Read our Posting Policies
Note that we do not accept postings from the following:
- Third party recruiters who cannot disclose the employer they represent
- Employers posting full-time positions that do not require at least a Bachelor’s , MCA , B.Tech , MBA degree.
- Employers posting internships that do not require the pursuit of a bachelor’s degree
- Employers offering full-time positions listed with a rate of pay lower than minimum wage (internships may be non-paid or compensated with a stipend)
- Employers offering internships that do not provide a learning environment supported by supervision for their interns